Network defined as the flow of connecting different computers to share resource among computers (or) users. Sharing network resource performed by using an address in data packets. We offer M.tech projects in networking NS3 to complete final year projects (or) complete final year thesis. Wired and wireless network project are developed and simulated by us using NS3 with graphical user Interface for different concept in network environment.
Languages Used In NS3: We support NS3 which is a discrete event simulator and written in C++ (or) Python language.
Main Function of NS3: We support and explain following function in NS3 for students are:
• Node Creation: NS3 ensure a mobility helper class to produce external mobility nodes. It accepts .tcl files as input and net device container to configure simulation device.
• IPV6 NS3 PROJECTS: It supports both IPV4 and IPV6 in internet. We can add header in IPV4 and IPV6 packets.
• Wi-Fi NS3 PROJECTS: We support NS3 with creating Wi-Fi channels. It supports 802.16 point to point and CSMA Links. Wi-Fi is configured in NS3 based on project needs.
• Routing: We support routing in NS3, by enabling helper class.
NS3 Features:We adopt listed features in NS3 from Springer reference papers are:
- Input and Output are integrated by implementation code.
- Software is extended in NS3 using C++ and python interface model.
- Virtual machines are run on NS3 device and channels.
- Interface such as Linux IP and key are embed by NS3.
- It controls all simulation parameter on static objects.
- Flexible tracing and statistics are provided in NS3 to decouple trace source from sink trace.
Networks used in NS3: We simulated more than 90+ projects with various networks are:
- Wireless Sensor Network.
- Wireless Mesh Network.
- Wireless local area Network.
- Wireless Ad hoc Network.
Simulation Parameters in NS3: Various simulation parameters enhanced by NS3 are:
Average End to End Delay:Average end to end delay computed by sum of delay in received packets divided by number of packets received.
Average Packet Delivery Function:Ratio among number of packets received and transmitted calculated as average packet delivery function.
Average Throughput: Average throughput referred as number of bits received in Transmission. Arrival time of first packet and last one difference computes the average throughput.
We offer NS3 which support virtual machine for GUI links. Network Allocation vector defined as virtual OS which ensured by MAC protocol. It is an indication of station when it is in idle position and it is updated each time.