Networks are operated by connecting computer and peripheral devices by equipment such as router and switch. Switcher and router are the important entity in network which enable device to ensure communication with each other networks. We offer network projects for PhD research scholars which deal with the tool & concepts to understand structure & network dynamics across domain such as human behavior, biological agents or socio technical infrastructures. We support & develop network projects for PhD with various fields such as information science, complexity, electronics, computer science, communication, sociology, political science, epidemiology from Elesvier papers.
Wireless sensor in network projects:
We implement wireless sensor network for academic projects which is an aggregation of sensor nodes. Distributed environment to sense & collect information WSN composed of low power, low cost and energy constrained sensor to monitor physical phenomenon and generate report to access point where end user can access data.
We use WSN in tracking, security, industrial, area monitoring & health monitoring.
Network characteristics: We implement following characteristics of network are:
Self configurable: Sensor node usually randomly deployed & autonomous which configure themselves into communication network.
Battery powered sensor nodes: We use battery power sensor nodes which deployed in harsh environment & it difficult to modify & recharge batteries.
Unreliable sensor nodes: We prone sensor node for physical damage or failure due to deployed in harsh or hostile environment.
Frequent topology change: We frequently change network due to node failure, addition, energy depletion damage or channel fading.
Save energy, computation & storage constraints:We provide sensor node with computation limited energy & storage capabilities.
Medium access control in WSN: We design medium access control protocol as basic Adhoc network which focused on optimizing fairness & throughput efficiency.
We categorize MAC as:
• Sparse topology & energy management (STEM).
• Timeout MAC (TMAC).
• Traffic adaptive medium access (TRAMA).
• Sensor MAC (S-MAC).
Network routing protocol: We implemented more than 80+ projects with various routing protocol for wireless sensor network to ensure communication channel among sink & event. The protocols are:
Geographic routing protocol:
• Greedy perimeter stateless routing (GPSR).
• Trajectory based forwarding (TBF).
Resource aware routing protocol:
• Energy aware routing.
• Fidelity aware routing.
Data centric routing protocol:
• Rumor routing.
• Sensor protocol for information via negotiation (SPIN).
• Directed diffusion.
• Energy aware data centric routing (EAD).
• Geographic adaptive fidelity (GAF).
• Adaptive self configure sensor network topology (ASCSNT).
Clustering for data aggregation:
• Hybrid energy efficient distributed clustering (HEED).
• Low energy adaptive clustering hierarchy (LEACH).
Querying distributed database:
• Tiny os/ ACQP.
• Geographic hash table (GHT).
• Tiny aggregation service (TAG).
Application of network project:
We implement network in following application are
• Rapid emergency response.
• Habitat & ecosystem monitoring.
• Industrial process monitoring.
• Seismic monitoring.
• Automated building climate control.
• Civil structural health monitoring.
• Monitoring groundwater contamination.
• Perimeter security & surveillance.