A cellular network means a Network of devices connected in the form of cells.It includes devices like mobile phones, transceivers, and base stations andit covers a very large area. Cellular network projects help in finding solutions for many practical problems associated with it cellular technologies. Following is an overview of how to do research projects in cellular network? First, let us start with the functions of a cellular network.
What are the cellular networks used for?
The cellular network does the following.
- Routing of calls
- Maintain calls while in movement
- Enable network access
- Ensure security
We provide world-class online research guidance. Professionalism and plagiarism-free research guidance is our trademark. Our engineers are certified for their renowned experience and qualifications. You can rely on us for your research projects in a cellular network. Cellular networks have many components to perform these tasks. Now let us look into different parts of the network
What are the components of cellular network architecture?
The following are the most important parts of cellular networks
- Base station
- Antennas at the sides of roads
- Control center
- Packet Switches
Our experts can give you all the needed practical explanations to make you understand all these aspects of the cellular network. We have about 4000 plus happy customers across top universities and colleges of the world. With us, your research experience will become interesting and easy. Now let us look into the major functions of cellular networks,
How cellular network is organized?
The following are the major functions of the cellular network
- Control of network
- Detecting and reporting errors
- Transport channels multiplexing and demultiplexing
- Physical channels Modulating and demodulating
- Spreading and dispreading physical channels
- Rate of processing RF
- SIR, interference power, and FER measurements
- Transmission channels’ Decoding and encoding
- Coding of transport to physical channels
- Synchronization of clock and frequency
- Consolidation and power weighting
- Controlling downstream and uplink beamforming
- Positioning of UE
We have served in about 50+ countries. So we are very well connected to global experts. We can thus give you a vast amount of reliable sources of information for your cellular network projects. Now let us look into some of the issues while doing cellular network research.
Research Issues in Cellular Network
The following are the research issues in cellular network
- Less efficiency in the case of powerful devices
- Reduction in quality of service at indoor locations
- Reduced quality as a result of interference
- Increased traffic of data is not supported
- Increased interference
- No solution for enhanced software-enabled devices
Our expert team can give you solutions to all these issues. We provide low-cost, high-quality online research guidance. Reach us for novel research proposal help from experts. Our experts ensure in-depth research analysis in Cellular network projects. Now let us see about one of the major drawbacks that is interference in cellular network
INTERFERENCE IN CELLULAR NETWORK PROJECTS
Interference is a major cause of loss to service providers. Management of interference is a big task due to the following reasons
- Reuse of spectrum
- Densification of network
- Using more small cells
There are different types of interference. They are the following.
- Adjacent channel interference arises due to nearby frequencies in the same area
- Co-Channel interference occurs due to the reuse of frequency
- Multiple access interference is the result of the same frequency usage by many radios
- Self-interference is due sharing of transmitter
You can solve these interference issues when you understand the reason behind it for which our technical team supports you. PhD and MS research paper writing guidance that we render is highly sought by students and scholars. Now let us look into different methods for managing interference
How can we prevent interference in wireless communication?
There are various methods for managing interference. They are as follows.
- By utilization of available resources, interference is mitigated in the following ways
- Multipoint cooperative processing
- Network coding
- Interference migration
- By inhibiting the unfavorable factors, interference is managed as follows
- Alignment of interference
- Cancellation of interference
- Coordination of interference
- Multipoint coordinated scheduling
- Random disturbance
We are potential enough to manage all types of interference issues associated with cellular network projects. Our 24X7 research support is ready to guide you both via calls and mail. Contact us for research support on any topic of your interest.