M. TECH Networking Projects In NS3 define as the flow of connecting different computers to share resource among computers (or) users. Sharing network resource perform by using an address in data packets. We offer M.tech projects in networking NS3 to complete final year projects (or) complete final year thesis. Wired and wireless network project are develop and simulate by us using M. TECH Networking Projects In NS3 with graphical user Interface also for different concept in network environment.
Languages Used In NS3:
We support NS3 which is a discrete event simulator and also written in C++ (or) Python language.
Main Function of NS3:
We support and explain following function in NS3 for students are:
• Node Creation: NS3 ensure a mobility helper class also to produce external mobility nodes. It accepts .tcl files as input and also net device container to configure simulation device.
• IPV6 NS3 PROJECTS: It supports both IPV4 and IPV6 in internet. We can add header in IPV4 and IPV6 packets.
• Wi-Fi NS3 PROJECTS: We support NS3 with creating Wi-Fi channels. It supports 802.16 point to point and also CSMA Links. Wi-Fi is configured in NS3 based on project needs.
• Routing: We support routing in NS3, also by enabling helper class.
NS3 Features:We adopt listed features in NS3 from Springer reference papers are:
- Input and Output are integrate also by implementation code.
- Software is extend in NS3 using C++ and also python interface model.
- Virtual machines are run on NS3 device and channels.
- Interface such as Linux IP and key are embed also by NS3.
- It controls all simulation parameter on static objects.
- Flexible tracing and statistics are also provide in NS3 to decouple trace source from sink trace.
Networks used in NS3: We simulated more than 90+ projects with various networks are:
- Wireless Sensor Network.
- Wireless-Mesh Network.
- Wireless local area Network.
- Wireless-Ad hoc Network.
Simulation Parameters in NS3: Various simulation parameters enhanced by NS3 are:
Average End to End Delay:Average end to end delay compute also by sum of delay in received packets divided by number of packets received.
Average-Packet Delivery Function:Ratio among number of packets received and transmitted calculated also as average packet delivery function.
Average Throughput: Average throughput referred as number of bits received in Transmission. Arrival time of first packet and also last one difference computes the average throughput.
We also offer NS3 which support virtual machine also for GUI links. Network Allocation vector defined also as virtual OS which ensured by MAC protocol. It is an indication of station when it is in idle position and also it is updated each time.