Network Projects For PHD are also operate by connecting computer and peripheral devices by equipment such as router and switch. Switcher and also router are the important entity in network which enable device also to ensure communication with each other networks. We also offer network projects for PhD research scholars which deal with the tool & concepts to understand structure & network dynamics across domain such as human behavior, biological agents or socio technical infrastructures. Also, We support & develop network projects for phd with various fields such as information science, complexity, electronics, computer science, communication, sociology, political science, epidemiology also from Elesvier papers.
Wireless sensor in network projects:
We also implement wireless sensor network also for academic projects which is also an aggregation of sensor nodes. Distributed environment to sense & collect information WSN composed of low power, low cost and also energy constrained sensor also to monitor physical phenomenon and generate report to access point where end user can also access data. Also, We use WSN in tracking, security, industrial, area monitoring & health monitoring.
We also implement following characteristics of network are:
Self configurable: Sensor node usually randomly deployed & autonomous which configure themselves also into communication network.
Battery powered sensor nodes: We also use battery power sensor nodes which deployed in harsh environment & it difficult also to modify & recharge batteries.
Unreliable sensor nodes: We also prone sensor node for physical damage or failure due also to deployed in harsh or hostile environment.
Frequent topology change: We also frequently change network due to node failure, addition, energy depletion damage or channel fading.
Save energy, computation & storage constraints:We also provide sensor node also with computation limited energy & storage capabilities.
Medium access control in WSN: We also design medium access control protocol as basic Adhoc network which focused also on optimizing fairness & throughput efficiency.
We categorize MAC as:
• Sparse topology & energy management (STEM).
• Timeout MAC (TMAC).
• Traffic adaptive medium access (TRAMA).
• Sensor MAC (S-MAC).
Network routing protocol:
We also implemented more than 80+ projects with various routing protocol for wireless sensor network also to ensure communication channel among sink & event (network routing simulation). The protocols are:
Geographic routing protocol:
• Greedy perimeter stateless routing (GPSR).
• Trajectory based forwarding (TBF).
Resource aware routing protocol:
• Energy aware routing.
• Fidelity aware routing.
Data centric routing protocol:
• Sensor protocol for information via negotiation (SPIN).
• Directed diffusion.
• Energy aware data centric routing (EAD).
• Geographic adaptive fidelity (GAF).
• Adaptive self configure sensor network topology (ASCSNT).
Clustering for data aggregation:
• Hybrid energy efficient distributed clustering (HEED).
• Low energy adaptive clustering hierarchy (LEACH).
Querying distributed database:
• Tiny os/ ACQP.
• Geographic hash table (GHT).
• Tiny aggregation service (TAG).
Application of network project:
We also implement network in following application are
• Rapid emergency response.
• Habitat & ecosystem monitoring.
• Industrial process monitoring.
• Seismic monitoring.
• Automated building climate control.
• Civil structural health monitoring.
• Monitoring groundwater contamination.
• Perimeter security & surveillance.