NS3 Wireless Simulation Projects is the important network communication to provide data transmission from one to another point with wireless nodes. We offer various simulation tools also to simulate wireless based projects in network. Nowadays, NS3 is mainly used in wide range of research application due to its open source feature. We also developed more than 90+ NS3 wireless simulation Projects with various technologies such as WPAN, WLAN, and cellular Network. We develop and support NS3 simulation based projects for undergraduate and also post graduate students. Based on student need we also implement project in NS3.The following networks are implemented by Ns3 wireless simulation are:
We also use wireless personal Area Network to transfer information over short distance between single (or) group network devices. WPAN connection involves little (or) less infrastructure also to outside links. By also using WPAN we ensure power efficient, small, inexpensive approach for network devices.
We also use common WPAN device called Bluetooth. It also specifies architecture and operation with physical layer and medium access control layer.
NS3 Zigbee PROJECTS:
We also implement ZigBee network which is a type of WPAN Network. It also ensures reliable data transfer with short range operation.
Usage Models of WPAN:
We also implement following models in WPAN collected from Springer papers are:
- Wireless headset.
- Data Transfer.
- Cordless Phone.
- LAN access.
We also adopt wireless local area network to replace wired LAN. In wireless LAN we use radio frequency to transmit and receive data over air medium. WLAN combines data connectivity with different user mobility.
Advantages of WLAN:
We also adopt the following factors in WLAN are:
- Provides Convenience.
- Reduced Cost.
- Improve Productivity.
We use cellular network with number of radio cells and each cell has fixed location Transceiver called base station. We implement following technologies in cellular network for various academic projects (5G Network Projects) are:-
- CDMA:We use Code Division Multiple Access method to utilize radio communication technologies.
- TDMA:We use Time division Multiple Access method for digital communication transmission which permits various users to access single radio frequency without any interference.
- FDMA:We use Frequency Division Multiple Access method ensure individual allocation of various bands for channels user.
Advantage of Cellular Networks:
We attain factors in Cellular Network are:
- Limited interference is available.
- Small size all handles more users.
- Cellular networks are decentralized and more Robust against future.
Application of Cellular Networks:
We implement cellular network on various application which proposed by M.Tech wireless projects are:
- Video Conferencing.
- Communication and Network System.
- Video Streaming Application.
- Data Storage and Transfer Function.