Our recent study has given some significant 5G Network Projects that are highly debated in research society. 5G is a new form of network with a quick response system to link everything through the internet for small/large-scale data sharing. In recent years, Fifth Generation (5G) technology is increasingly used in all cellular mobile services faster than its predecessor 4G network. As a matter of fact, 5G networks are aimed to influence incorporated 4G functionalities over small cells. Since 5G network is just the same as 4G networks which are partitioned into small geographic space cells. The local antenna enables the 5G network to link up billions of devices with the cellular network through radio waves in each cell. We concentrate not only on this area but also on other areas, and a few of them are given below,
Top 7 Research Topics for 5G Network Projects
- Hybrid / Digital Beamforming and Millimeter Wave (mmWave)
- Blockchain Technology in 5G enabled IoT Environment
- Cloud-based 5G Multi-Access Edge Computing (MEC)
- Integration of 5G with Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- Advance Service based architecture in 5G Network
- 5G Network Slicing and Architecture
- Cybersecurity Future Technologies
This page is about the new and futuristic cellular 5G technologies and its current developments!!!
What is 5G?
In today’s profit-making world, 5G network projects are employed in each and every place. As a result, this novel communication paradigm takes along important unique features which spring out new opportunities for individuals and commercial society. Currently, our research resource team is deeply working on these respects to develop novel NS3 5G Simulation research areas that are integrated with the 5G network research domain, namely,
- Internet of Things
- D2D Communication
- Machine to Machine Communication
So, let’s have a look at the qualities that influence the 5G network.
What are the Advantages of 5G over 4G?
In comparison with 4G, the emerging 5G technology is endowed with more benefits. And they are higher (bandwidth, capacity, upload/download speed, and efficiency) and lower (delay and interference). The strength of these 5G characteristics, beyond the cellular network, seamlessly supports other ISPs for individual requirements. And also, recent research noticed that it is widely used in IoT Projects and M2M applications.
5G Network Simulators
In modeling or simulating the extensive wireless mobile network, numerous engaged variables instances need to be investigated. In this environment, the “drop” theory is well-focused in a single simulation that executes on a specific interval of time. At this time, the wide-ranging channel metrics remain unchanged over short-ranging channel metrics, which vary as a time function. The standard parameters used for this are highlighted below,
- Outage probability
- Bit Error Rate (BER)
- The ratio of Handover (optional)
- Average SINR per user
- Subcarrier Spacing / Size (if OFDMA)
- Number of Active Network Users
After completing enough MC simulation, probability density function (PDF) and cumulative distribution function (CDF) are computed and assessed for different functioning scenarios. Our development has a long-term practice in simulating 5G Network using NS3 Simulation. So, we are always fascinated to implement your hand-picked research ideas with accurate results.
- Multiple User scheduling
- AMC based Antenna in 5G
- Emerging 5G mmWave transmission
- Wireless Heterogeneous networks
- Open Network Interfaces with Functional Splits
- Concurrent transmissions on Multi-Access technologies
The first and foremost thing in executing the network project is a selection of networking tools and technologies. One should be more aware while choosing the simulator since each network area supports a huge number of different simulators. Therefore, our experts will guide you on what are things should notice in the 5G network tool.
How to choose a suitable network simulator for 5G network Projects?
- Scalability, Adaptability, and Reusability
- Handle Monte-Carlo (MC) Simulations Complexity
- Network Infrastructure of Heterogeneous Networks
- Network Structure ( depends on channel and traffic state)
We have listed a few essential networking tools specially meant for simulating the 5G communication system to yield precise experimental outcomes for your information.
- Vienna LTE Simulators
- Avail Open Simulator code
- Multi-Tier based Application Programming
- Broad-sized 5G Simulations ( supports 100+ nodes Parallelization)
- Significant 5G Network Simulators
- 5G Toolbox by Matlab Signal Generation and Analysis
- Wireless 3D Channel Modeling and Propagation
- System and Link Level Simulations
- New 5G Augmented and Virtual Reality services
- Radio Access Network Planning and Optimization
- Deployment of HetNets and Ultra-Dense Small Cell
- GTEC 5G Simulator
- Transceiver Design and Implementations
- 5G enabled Link Level Simulations
- Avail Validation and Simulation Source Code
- Multi-tier 5G System Level Simulations
- Carrier Frequencies in the range from 2 to 73 GHz
- Statistical Channel Model and Simulation
On the whole, if you are looking for the best guidance in research and development of 5G Network projects, then connect with us. We will support you in all phases of your research journey.