Introduction of LTE Simulator
Long term evolution is abbreviated as LTE and it is the technology that is used in the enhancement of the high performance air interface in the cellular mobile communication systems. In addition, the LTE is considered as the standards of wireless data transmission and that permits the users to download the multimedia data and that is faster than the existing technologies such as 4G.
Primary Advantages of LTE Simulator
Below, our technical experts have enlisted the significant list of usages in the LTE network simulator process.
- It is created to deliver the fast mobile internet experience which is 10 times faster than the speed of 3G technology for the mobile devices such as wireless hotspots, notebooks, tablets and smartphones
- Open source LTE sim framework is the considered as the development of heterogeneous scenarios along with both the femto and macro cells. In addition, to that it includes the emerging technologies such as femto cell access policies, user mobility and etc.
Substantial Modules in LTE Simulator
Our research professionals in LTE simulator have enlisted the significant modules that are deployed in the process of simulation in LTE networks.
- Module is considered as the enhancement of the user requirement for the simulation of LTE technology along with the Ns3 simulator. The process of main modeling is deployed with the system and that is related to the channel and both the MAC and PHY layers
- In SimuLTE, the network controlled D2D communication is denoted as the system level LTE-A simulation library which is related to the OMNeT++
Notable Classes in LTE Simulator
For your reference, our research experts in LTE simulator have enlisted the classes that are involved in the process of LTE simulator.
- It is deployed to collect the statistics over RLC and PDCD and it is automatically connects the RadioBearerStatsConnector and that deployed to trace the sinks
- It is used to implement the queue for the packet transmission process through the finite bandwidth channel
Programming Languages in LTE Simulator
Hereby, our technical professionals have enlisted the required programming languages in the process of LTE network simulator.
- Network file
OS Support in LTE Simulator
The prominent operating systems which are essential to run the simulation based on LTE network are enlisted in the following.
- System type
- 32 bit operating system
- Intel Pentium CPU G2030 @ 3.00GHz x 2
- 4 GB
Tools Versions in LTE Simulator
In the following, we have highlighted the required tools versions to develop and implement the research projects based on LTE simulator.
- Cooja – 2.7
- OMNeT++ – 4.6
- Ns – 3.26
Dynamic Protocols in LTE Simulator
Our research team is well knowledgeable in all the prerequisite research protocols based on LTE simulator and we provide support for the protocol what the researcher have selected for implementation. Here, we have listed the significant protocol in LTE simulator.
- Radio resource control (RRC)
- It is deployed in the process of LTE and it includes three significant layers of network in the process of protocol that is utilized among the base station and UE. It is specified through the 3GPP in TS 36.331 for the LTE and RRC messages are transported through PDCP protocol
- Mainly, it is used in the connection establishment of functions such as
- Outer loop power control
- Paging notification and release
- RRC connection mobility procedures
- Reconfiguration and release
- Radio bearer establishment
- Broadcast of system information
- Radio link control (RLC)
- It is denoted as the layer two radio link protocols and it is utilized in LTE for air interface and it is specified through the TS 36.322 for LTE and it is positioned in the top of 3GPP MAC layer along with tasks in RLC protocol. The main task is the transformation of upper layer protocol data units (PDUs) in the three modes such as
- Transport mode
- Unacknowledged mode
- Acknowledged mode
- The above mentioned modes includes some specifications and they are enlisted in the following
- Protocol error detection and recovery
- RLC re-establishment
- RLC SDU discard (UM and AM)
- Duplicate detection (UM and AM)
- Reordering of RLC data PDU (UM and AM)
- Re-segmentation of RLC data PDUs (AM)
- Reassembly, concatenation and segmentation of RLC SDUs (UM and AM)
- Error correction over ARQ (AM data transfer)
Notable Subjects in LTE Simulator
There are various research subjects based on LTE simulator. For instance we have enlisted the two significant subjects for your reference.
- In general, the LTE cat technology is considered as the development of machine type communication (eMTEC) on the meanwhile LTE Cat M and LTE M in wireless networks are functioning in WBAN systems and this technology is regarded as the appealing and promising process of LPWAN solution over 3GPP
- Underwater sensor network
- Some of the LTE processes are utilized in the creation underwater sensor network and the processes such as the protocols in various links including AUV based linear sensor network system in hierarchy
Required Parameters in LTE Simulator
In general, the parameters are used for the evaluation section in a research projects. Here, our research experts have highlighted the prominent parameters in the LTE simulator and these parameters are used for implementation process.
- Hop count
- It is occurred in the route among the source and destination which is measured in terms of numbers
- Number of handover
- It is denoted as the number of wanted and unwanted handover that is identified and it is measured over the terms of numbers
- It is established as the efficiency of information exchange in the network which is measured through percentage
Subject Based Modules in LTE Simulator
The researchers have to select the subject modules which are apt for their research along with its simulation tools. In addition, there are several subject based modules in LTE simulator using OMNET++, Ns2 and Ns3.
Key Syntax in LTE Simulator
For your reference, our research professionals in LTE simulator have highlighted the syntaxes that are used to implement the MAC layer of eNodeB devices in the following.
class EnbMacMemberLteEnbPhySapUser : public LteEnbPhySapUser
EnbMacMemberLteEnbPhySapUser (LteEnbMac* mac);
// inherited from LteEnbPhySapUser
virtual void ReceivePhyPdu (Ptr
virtual void SubframeIndication (uint32_t frameNo, uint32_t subframeNo);
virtual void ReceiveLteControlMessage (Ptr
virtual void ReceiveRachPreamble (uint32_t prachId);
virtual void UlCqiReport
UlInfoListElementHarqFeeback (UlInfoListElement_s params);
DlInfoListElementHarqFeeback (DlInfoListElement_s params);
EnbMacMemberLteEnbPhySapUser::EnbMacMemberLteEnbPhySapUser (LteEnbMac* mac) : m_mac (mac)
void EnbMacMemberLteEnbPhySapUser::ReceivePhyPdu (Ptr
void EnbMacMemberLteEnbPhySapUser::SubframeIndication (uint32_t frameNo, uint32_t subframeNo)
m_mac->DoSubframeIndication (frameNo, subframeNo);
void EnbMacMemberLteEnbPhySapUser::ReceiveLteControlMessage (Ptr
void EnbMacMemberLteEnbPhySapUser::ReceiveRachPreamble (uint32_t prachId)
void EnbMacMemberLteEnbPhySapUser::UlInfoListElementHarqFeeback (UlInfoListElement_s params)
void EnbMacMemberLteEnbPhySapUser::DlInfoListElementHarqFeeback (DlInfoListElement_s params)
Significant Applications in LTE Simulator
Here, we have listed out the substantial applications in the LTE simulator and our research professionals extend the support for implementing the research projects.
- LTE in normal and emergency situations in smart grid
- Enhanced smart meters
- Cellular smart grid with smart meters
- Smart grid with LTE
- Wireless multimedia systems applications
- The integration of multimedia and real time networking is creating the wide range of openings for the multimedia applications and several requirements are executed over the information communication, distributed multimedia applications and computing subsystems that are categorized into three significant types and they are
- Hypermedia applications
- Tele cooperation
- Interactive video
Foremost Algorithms in LTE Simulator
In LTE simulator, there are several algorithms but we have listed only few for your reference and for the development of the project based on LTE simulator.
- BCQI downlink scheduling algorithm
- It is used to allocate the highest priority to VoIP users and they are followed through the video traffic and the traffics that are left over in next priority order. The simulation reports are providing some better results to enhance the average throughput and the spectral efficiency of development
- Channel quality indicator
- It is considered as the scheduling strategy that assigns the resources which are used to block the user along with the best radio link conditions and that is deployed to perform the scheduling process to send the channel quality indicators to base station over the terminals. In addition, the base stations are used to transmit the reference signals to terminals in the downlink. The reference signals are deployed through the UEs and the measurements of CQI and its higher values are used to increase the cell capacity with the expense of fairness
- Channel aware scheduling algorithm
- It is utilized in the LTE uplink and downlink scheduling process
Innovative Areas in LTE Simulator
We have listed down the most novel research areas and the implementation process in the LTE simulator for the research scholars to get a quick grasp over the research subject in the following.
- Secure data transmission
- It is the process of performance and security enhancement
- It is the process of over LTE to WiFi
- It is process to downlink scheduling in the broadband LTE network processes
Major Process in LTE Simulator
Here, we have enlisted the significant research processes that are utilized in the research projects based on LTE simulator.
- It is denoted as the process of wireless communication with high speed data standards for the data terminals and mobile phones. The fundamental stands are applicable in the network technologies such as GSM and UMTS and it includes the modifications like high speed and increased capacity through the simplification of core network with the utilization of various radio interfaces
Significant Steps in LTE Simulator
In the following, our research professionals have enlisted the substantial steps that are utilized in the process of LTE simulator.
- Channel coding, rate matching and HARQ simulator
- MIMO-OFDM physical channel simulator
Routing Protocols in LTE Simulator
The LTE simulator process includes some required routing protocols in LTE simulator.
- Zone based hierarchical link state routing protocol
- This protocol is functioning with the division of some non-overlapping zones based on the cellular network
- All the nodes have to know about the node connectivity within the zone and the zone connectivity information for complete network
- In addition to that, it is processing with two routing levels and they are the global zone level and node level
- It is the functions of node ID and zone ID where it is required for routing in various routes of source to reach the destination
- Fisheye state routing
- It includes some structure of network for the routing process and that is called as fisheye. It is deployed to reduce the efficiency of traffic while transmitting the update messages and the primary notion of this process is to update message and it includes some data about nodes
- Order one network protocol
- It is denoted as the algorithm and that is deployed for the computers that are communicating through digital radio in mesh network and that is used to recognize the other process
Latest Project Titles in LTE Simulator
For your reference, our research professionals in LTE network have provided some completed research topics. We have listed out the significant research projects topics with the appropriate implementation process in the LTE simulator.