A vehicular ad hoc network (VANET) is an impulsive ad-hoc network for vehicles to create real-time vehicular communication. It contains the collection of moving vehicles linked by wireless communication. The general features of VANET Projects include,
- Intermittent Connectivity
- Routing Challenges
- Increasing Mobility Network Partitioning
- Obstacles in Environs
This page provides the innovative research ideas, development tools, significant characteristics, and notable protocols in VANET for all the research scholars.
Confidently, towards the end of this page, you can find more advanced research information for your VANET projects. Let us start this page with an overview of VANET Simulation.
Overview of VANET
In recent days, VANET technology is one of the emerging research fields. In fact, it is generally denoted as an intellectual element in transportation structures. Generally, it is ad hoc in nature. Thus, VANET is the kind of network that is produced for emergency and normal message dissemination about the infrastructure. Next, we take a glance at the significant applications in VANET projects.
What are the latest applications in VANET?
- Automatically Alerting the Accident (Safety)
- Electronic Brake Light for Emergency (Safety)
- Forward Collision Notice (Safety)
- Traffic Notice System (Driver Assistance)
In general, VANET is required in day-to-day life. To be accurate, security and mobility are the essential challenges in VANET. With this state of mind, everyone has the interest to move on to research in VANET. Now, let us take a look at the internet of vehicles in VANET.
Internet of Vehicles in VANET
The scattered network provides assistance for the usage of data designed by the linked cars and the VANET is called the Internet of Vehicles (IoV). Permitting the vehicles to communicate with human drivers, walkers, etc is the main aim of IoV.
- Vehicle to Vehicle (V2V)
- It supports the wireless exchange of data around the speed and spot of environments
- Vehicle to Pedestrian (V2P)
- It supports the awareness for Vulnerable Road Users (VRUs) such as pedestrians and cyclists.
- Intra Vehicle
- Generally, it monitors the vehicles interior performance over the On-Board Units (OBUs)
- Vehicle to Infrastructure (V2I)
- It supports the wireless exchange of information between the vehicle and the Supporting Roadside Units (RSUs)
- Vehicle Cloud (V2C)
- It allows the vehicle to access additional data from the internet through the application programming interfaces.
Above, we have highlighted the different types of networks that referred to the vehicle of everything. We provide our keen research help for your VANET projects. On the one hand, the level of benefits reaches high. On the other hand, the challenges also arise in large numbers.
Top 11 Research Problems in VANET Projects
- Basic Architecture of Network
- Broadcast Mechanism
- Signal Modelling
- Network Security
- Provisioning of QoS
- Individual Privacy
- Routing Protocols
- Connectivity of Network
- Mobility Modelling
- Security for Vehicle
To be sure, our exclusive research areas may bring a new dimension to your VANET projects. Thus, our well-experienced research team has listed down some innovative research ideas in VANET.
Top 10 Research areas for VANET Projects
- Applicability of MANET Simulation based routing to VANETs
- Cache Maintenance in VANETs
- Air Quality Traffic Control
- Sensor based Vehicular Traffic
- Internet of Vehicles (IoV)
- Fastest Protocols Implementation for VANETs
- MAC Layer Design for VANETs
- DSRC and Applicability in VANET Scenarios
- Environment based Traffic Regulation
- Traffic Regulation based on Network Congestion
Research Challenges of Future VANET
Generally, VANET has been considered in detail because of its enormous number of application services such as
- Passenger Safety
- Enhanced Traffic Efficiency
Due to the advancement of technology and the precipitous development in smart vehicles, the typical or the fundamental VANET technology may face some technical issues in the deployment and maintenance because of the
- Poor Connectivity
- Low Flexibility
- Inadequate Intelligence
What are the Current Emerging Technologies in VANET?
Here, we have enlisted the research challenges for the future VANET.
- Cloud Computing
- It is one of the best solution to fulfil the VANETs essentials but the next generation VANET has some distinct necessities such as data storage and retrieval by the predictable cloud computing.
- Fog Computing
- Combining traditional Cloud with Fog will bring out several effective measures to tackle the problems yet not solved in the current and upcoming VANETs
- Software Defined Network (SDN)
- Integrating with SDN, VANET can be improved with the result of programmability and the universal knowledge about the network.
So far, we have discussed the research impacts in VANET. To this end, we hope that you receive brief information about VANET projects. Once you come up with your idea, we assist you to make new from in it. So, select your field in VANET, and we provide the whole assistance for your research work