In general, wireless communication is the emerging platform and it includes three multiple access techniques which are deployed to share the available bandwidth. This article’s foremost intension is to highlight the significant notes about the multiple access techniques in wireless communication. Let’s start with the list of multiple access techniques.
Multiple Access Techniques in Wireless Communication
- Code division multiple access (CDMA)
- It is the recommended for voice and data communications
- Time division multiple access (TDMA)
- It is used to share single carrier frequency with several users where each users makes use of non-overlapping time slots
- Frequency division multiple access (FDMA)
- It is deployed to assign sub band of frequency to each different user to access the network
Source Code for Multiple Access Techniques
In addition, we have highlighted the sample source codes for multiple access techniques in wireless communication using on Ns3 to simulate devices.
- Channel configuration
.AddAttribute (“Channel”, “The channel attached to this device”, ns3::PointerValue (), ns3::MakePointerAccessor(&StdmaNetDevice::DoGetChannel), ns3::MakePointerChecker<ns3::WifiChannel> ())
- MAC Layer configuration
.AddAttribute (“Mac”, “The MAC layer attached to this device.”, ns3::PointerValue (), ns3::MakePointerAccessor (&StdmaNetDevice::GetMac, &StdmaNetDevice::SetMac), ns3::MakePointerChecker<StdmaMac> ())
- Import header packages into main simulation files
To this end, we assure that we have the complete research assistance for the research scholars. Thus, you guys can reach us at any time to acquire the knowledge.